Making arts and crafts with paper plates is a great simple and budget friendly way to enjoy crafts with your kids.
Arts and Crafts With Paper Plates
I get so excited when I find crafts that use things that I typically already have on hand. This makes it easier for me and my kids to come up with something quick and easy to do when they get bored or crafty. That’s why I am super excited to share these Arts and Crafts With Paper Plates that I put together for you!
There are so many different crafts that you can make with paper plates! I really had no idea how creative you could get with them. It is so nice that you don’t have to spend a lot on it and come in lots of different sizes!
Fun Crafts With Paper Plates
My kids have a blast when we get out the paper plates to make a craft. This last winter we made this really adorable Olaf Papercraft. They made a movie night out of it and they were just so excited with how they turned out. This spring we are going to make a cute Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft. I just know they will love it as much as the last paper plate craft!
Supplies Needed To Make Arts and Crafts With Paper Plates
There are a few supplies I think you should have on hand for these awesome paper plate crafts:
- Paper Plates: You can’t have a paper plate craft without paper plates!
- Craft Paper: Craft paper goes so well with these paper plate crafts because they are easy to attach and so easy to work with!
- Glue: You’ll definitely need some great glue on hand to make sure that everything sticks together and that your craft stays perfect!
- Scissors: Whether you have kid friendly scissors or your trusty reliable scissors, they are definitely going to make your crafting experience so much better.
Fun and Easy Arts and Crafts With Paper Plates
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft by Frosting and Glue
- Olaf Papercraft by Frosting and Glue
- Paper Plate Black Cat by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Plate Ladybugs Craft by Crafts by Amanda
- Cosmic Colors by Bitz & Giggles
- Heart Sun Catcher Paper or Styrofoam Plate Craft by Sweet Hazel Honey
- How To Make A Lorax Paper Plate Craft by Our Crazy Adventures in Autismland
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers by Messy Little Monster
- Flying Unicorn Paper Plate Craft – Unicorn Template Included! by Messy Little Monster
- Yellow Paper Plate Submarine Craft – DIY Under The Sea Craft Idea by Lil Tigers
- Unicorn Craft for Kids by Mama of Minis
- Paper Plate Frisbees by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Plate Watermelon Suncatchers by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Plate Christmas Stocking Craft by Rainy Day Mum
- Paper Plate Ocean Craft for Kids by Fun Money Mom
- Gnome Paper Plate Craft Peek-a-Boo – Free Printable! by Ruffles & Rainboots
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft – A Quick Craft for Kids by Ruffles & Rainboots
- Craft For The Day Of The Dead: Paper Plate Skull by Hispana Global
- Stick Man Paper Plate Puppet Craft by Rainy Day Mum
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft by Mess for Less
- Crafts for Toddlers – Paper Plate Baby Farm Animals by Mess for Less
- How to Make A Paper Plate Lion by Taming Little Monsters
- Paper Plate Dinosaur Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers by Taming Little Monsters
- Paper Plate Turtle Craft – Summer Craft for Kids by Taming Little Monsters
- Paper Plate Sunflower Craft – Easy Summer Craft for Kids by Taming Little Monsters
- Paper Plate Flower Garden Wreath (With Free Template) by The Purple Yarn
- Paper Plate Sunflower Craft by The Printables Fairy
- Easy Paper Plate Flamingo Craft for Kids by Make and Takes
- Paper Plate Cow Craft For Preschoolers And Kindergarteners by The Purple Yarn
- Paper Plate Giraffe Craft For Kids (With Free Giraffe Template) by The Purple Yarn
- Decoupage Paper Plate Ladybug Craft by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Plate Flower Craft by Craftsy Acts
- Emoji Craft (Free Template) by Crafting Jeannie
- Paper Plate Apple Craft For Kids by The Printables Fairy
- Paper Plate Rainbow by The Craft at Home Family
- Thanksgiving Craft – Paper Plate Pilgrim Craft by Made In A Pinch
- Winnie the Pooh Paper Plate Craft by Jinxy Kids
- Easy Star Wars Craft Idea: Princess Leia Paper Plate Craft by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- Tissue Paper Plate Apple Craft by Jinxy Kids
- Eric Carle’s Have You Seen My Cat? Book Craft (Easy Paper Plate Project) by Moms Who Save
- Candy Corn Paper Plate Craft — Simple-to-Make Candy Corn Friends by Moms Who Save
- Mom Deserves a Medal — Mother’s Day Paper Plate Kids’ Craft by Moms Who Save
- Paper Plate Snow Globes Craft With Template by Ottawa Mommy Club
- Rocket Paper Plate Craft For Kids [Free Template] by Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Plate Octopus Craft For Kids [Free Template] by Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Plate Giraffe Craft With Free Template by Simple Everyday Mom
- The Rainbow Fish Preschool Activity by Two Pink Peonies
- DIY Easy Lighthouse Craft for Kids by Crafts and Printables
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft by Little Ladoo
- DIY Paper Plate Watermelon Fans Craft – Such A Cute Summer Activity! by Honey & Lime
- Paper Plate Fish Craft for Kids: Make This Tropical Clown Fish! by Honey & Lime
- Back to School Crafts: Easy Paper Plate School Bus Shapes Craft by Honey & Lime
How Do I Access My Free Template?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free templates will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable or template that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.