If your preschoolers love cats as much as mine did, then I know that they will love these Cat Crafts for Preschoolers!
It is absolutely adorable when kids are interested in making crafts that involve their favorite pet. It’s such a great way for them to learn more about their pet and they get to appreciate how much love they have for them.
When my kids first got a cat, they loved it when we made crafts, especially the cat paper bag puppet. We made the cat paper bag puppet look just like their newest furry family member.
Cats are so much fun to play with and they can each look so unique. That’s another reason why I think making a cat craft is so much fun for any preschooler. They can make their cat look exactly how they want it to. Whether they are making it look like their family cat or one that they just love to see, it will be so much fun for them!
Cat Crafts for Preschoolers
Crafts are such a fun way to learn all about the importance of taking care of a living animal. As you craft with your child, you have the opportunity to talk and share all the knowledge you have with them. You have their undivided attention and they really do enjoy spending time with you. Enjoy your craft time for that reason. Happy crafting and creating and really cherishing those memories.
Here are some supplies that you may need when you are making your super cute cat craft:
- Paper Plates: These can really come in handy when you are making masks or anything else that needs a sturdier material than paper.
- Craft Paper: Because they are all so different, you should have a lot of colors to choose from when you are creating your cat.
- Glue: With so many adorable details to put together in order to make your perfect cat, you should definitely have some reliable glue.
- Scissors: It is always a good idea to have some kid friendly scissors when you are crafting with a preschooler to make the experience as safe as possible!
- Origami Paper: Having sturdy and colorful origami paper will really make your origami cats stay together.
- Air Dry Clay: I know that there is at least one craft with clay so let’s make sure that you get some clay that you can trust.
Fun and Easy Cat Crafts for Preschoolers
Black Cat Craft (Free Printable Template) by Crafting Jeannie
Easy and Fun Cat in the Hat Paper Craft for Dr. Seuss Month by Only Passionate Curiosity
Air Dry Clay Project – Cat Craft by Messy Little Monster
Cat in the Hat Craft by Messy Little Monster
Easy Paper Cat Origami Cup by Red Ted Art
Easy Origami Cat Face – Fun for Beginners by Origami Expressions
Paper Plate Black Cat by Crafts by Amanda
Black Cat Handprint Craft for Kids [Free Template] by Mombrite
Looking for a Black Cat Template? 6 Free Cute and Spooky Printables by Artsy Dee
Cat Mask Paper Plate by Easy Crafts for Kids
Cat Puppet Craft by Easy Crafts for Kids
Halloween Cat Craft with Toilet Paper Roll by Easy Crafts for Kids