Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with these Easter Cake Pop Recipes. They are fun, festive, and the perfect treat for all your Easter gatherings. With so many fun Easter cake pop ideas out there, we have gathered the best recipes for you to enjoy.
You will love these Easter cake pop recipes for so many reasons.
- Easy to make.
- It can be made from classic flavors like vanilla or chocolate or unique flavors.
- Explore creativity as you decorate them.
- These can be made as a beginner baker or an expert in the kitchen.
How to Keep Cake Pops from Falling Apart
Easter cake pops are so delicious, but sometimes they can fall apart if they are not made properly. These tips can help them to stay together.
- Use the right amount of frosting. The frosting works as a binder. Too much frosting makes them soft, while too little frosting makes them crumble. A good rule of thumb is 2 Tablespoons of frosting for every 1 cup of cake crumbs.
- Chill the cake pops. After rolling the cake pops into calls, let them chill in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes. This makes it easier to dip them and decorate them.
- Avoid overhandling the cake pops. The more you handle them, the more they will fall apart.
- Store your cake pops properly.
How to Store Easter Cake Pops
Once you have made and decorated your cake pops, you will want to store them properly. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge or at room temperature. These will keep for up to 4 days.
The Best Easter Cake Pop Recipes
- Bunny Cake Pops by All You Need is Brunch
- How to Make Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops by Frosting and Glue
- Easter Cake Pops Recipe by Emily Leary
- Donut Hole Cake Pops by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Easter Peeps Pops by Love from the Oven
- Chocolate Cake Pops by Rich and Delish
- Easter Cakesicle by Baking Capture
- Strawberry Cake Pops by Desserts on a Dime
- Chick Cake Pops by Emily Fabulous
- Easter Cakesicles by Partylicious
- Easter Cakesicles by We Are Not Martha
- Birthday Cake Pops by Desserts on a Dime
- Easy Easter Bunny Pops Recipe by Mom Junky
- Galaxy Cake Pops by The Flying Couponer
- Easter Cake Pops by Bitz & Giggles
- Chocolate Cake Pops by Cookie Dough Diaries