Flower pot crafts for kids are the perfect way for your kids to merge their love for art and gardening into one. Once created, these fun flower pot crafts can be used as gifts or decorations or to grow seeds and small plants. These crafts are fun to make and help create a sense of responsibility as they care for the plant that lives within their craft project. There are endless ideas and possibilities when it comes to flower pot crafts for kids.
Benefits of Flower Pot Crafts for Kids
There are so many benefits to introducing your kids to flower pot crafts that go beyond the creativity of creating the pot.
- Expresses creativity as they design and decorate
- Promotes responsibility as they care for their pot and newly planted seed or plant.
- Provides hands-on experience and learning as they learn about science and the environment as their plants grow and develop.
- Increases mindfulness and reduces stress.
- Creates a calming environment.
- Helps develop fine motor skills as your child paints, glues, and cuts.
- Fosters a sense of accomplishment.
Flower Pot Crafts for Kids
- DIY Unicorn Plant Pot For The Home by The Inspiration Edit
- Galaxy Painted Pots by The Craft Train
- Drip Paint Pots by Crafts by Amanda
- Clay Pot Mushrooms for the Garden by Ruffles & Rain Boots
- Adorable Dollar Tree Kid’s Terra Cotta Pot Bunny Craft by Ruffles & Rain Boots
- Flower Pot Painting Craft for Kids by Fun Money Mom
- Goody Bags Again By Sheri Silver
- A Trio of Flowerpot Chicks Craft for Easter and Spring by The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Minnie Mouse Planter Pot by Easy Crafts for Kids
- Fingerprint Flowerpot Craft by Mama Cheaps
- Create Your Own Spring Flower Painted Terracotta Pots by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Superman Planter Craft by Easy Crafts for Kids
- Footprint Butterfly Clay Pot Craft by Messy Little Monster
- Spring Time Flower Pot Painting by The Inspiration Edit
- DIY Mother’s Day Teacup Planters by Housewives of Frederick County
- Simple Ladybird Pot Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers by Rainy Day Mum