Fall is in the air, so it’s time to start thinking about fun autumn crafts! This year, why not try making some paper bag fall crafts? They’re easy to make and a lot of fun. Plus, they’re perfect for a classroom activity for fall. So take a look at some of these fun ideas we have gathered that you can make with a paper bag. From turkeys to corn, we’ve got you covered. Check them out!
Easy Fall Craft With Paper Bags For Kids
It’s that time of year again when leaves start to change color, the air becomes a little crisper, and pumpkin spice everything pops up. Fall is officially here!
We know it’s time for teachers to start getting into the Fall spirit in the classrooms. One fun way to do that is by doing some easy craft projects with your students.
Check out all the fun fall crafts using paper bags, we’re sharing with you that are easy to make using just a few simple supplies.
Paper Bag Fall Crafts
- Paper Bag Badger Puppet – by Frosting and Glue
- Paper Bag Scarecrow for Kids – by Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Bag Owl Craft for Kids – Simple Everyday Mom
- Paper Bag Corn Craft – by Simple Everyday Mom
- Apple Paper Bag Craft – by Mom Wife Busy Life
- Paper Bag Scarecrow – by Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Bag Gnome Puppet Craft – by Glued to My CraftsPaper Bag Pumpkins – by Fun Family Crafts
- Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft for Kids – by Sunshine Whispers
- Fall Tree Paper Bag Crafts Kids Love – by Natural Beach Living
- Indian Corn – by The Pinterested Parent
- Paper Bag Turkey Puppets (Thanksgiving Craft) – by Crafty Morning
- Classic Paper Bag Owls – by Path Through the Narrow Gate
- Easy Paper Bag Fox Craft for Kids – by Look We’re Learning
- Brown Paper Bag Turkey Craft – by Made to Be Momma
- Harvest-Themed Paper bag Scarecrow Crafts for Kids – by Wikkistix
- Haunted House Kids Craft – by The crafting Chicks
- Paper Bag Fall Luminaries – by The Pinterested Parent
- Paper Bag Owls – by Non-Toy Gifts
- Paper Bag Fall Tree – by Pikadilly Charm
- Brown Paper Bag Pumpkins – by The Happy Farmhouse
- Paper Bag Fox – by Glued to My Crafts
- Stuffed Paper Bag Witch Craft – by I Heart Crafty Things
- Jack O’ Lantern Treat Bags – by Crafts by Amanda