Are you looking for a fun and easy craft to do with your students? Then you’ll love this printable panda headband! This craft is perfect for all ages, and it’s a great way to learn about pandas. Plus, it’s a lot of fun to wear! So grab some crafting supplies and get started today. You’ll be able to make a beautiful panda headband in no time at all.
Just download the panda craft template, print it, and then let your kids color it. Once they have it colored, cut it and make this fun headband!
Headbands are a fun way to keep learning fun and interactive. Check out our whole collection of headband crafts for even more ideas on what you can do with those missing extremities!
Panda Fun Facts
Pandas are fascinating animals. I just love watching them when we visit the zoo. Did you know the following fun facts about pandas?
- A Male Panda is not involved in their cub’s care. They may never interact with their cub in the wild
- Panda babies are born hairless and pink
- Mother pandas pick up their cubs with their mouths to move them, but very gently
Printable Panda Headband
When making this panda headband craft, the supplies are simple. Most of these you already have on hand.
- Markers / crayons / colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Panda headband template of your choice (download located on each individual headband craft page, or you can buy them all here in our ebook!)
Get All Our Favorite Animal Craft Headbands Here!
How to Make a Paper Panda Headband
- Download and print the panda headband template of your choice on cardstock.
- Once it is printed, let your kids color it however they choose.
- Once done, cut out the headband.
- Glue the long piece to the headband. Add headband extenders (extra cardstock) if needed to make it big enough.
- Staple it to the correct size of your child’s head.
Panda Headband Craft Options
There are so many ways to use this template!
Option 1- Follow the above directions.
Option 2- Cut out all the pieces individually and cut them on different colored cardstock that you prefer. Build your panda craft headband for a cute layered look!
Share with us!
We hope you enjoyed our animal headband craft template ideas! Be sure to follow us and tag your photos with #frostingandglue so we can see all the finished projects that are made using them.
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc.
- Glue, tape, or a stapler.
Print out your Panda Headband.
Cut along the dotted lines.
Add some color to your headband with your crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
Use your glue, tape, or stapler to attach the two ends of the headband together.
Now you’ve got your very own Panda Headband!
Add some googly eyes to make your headband more silly! Switch up the sizes of the googly eyes to make your panda look crazy.
Have a zoo birthday party and make these headbands as an activity. These can also double as fun party favors!