Your whole family will have “snow” much fun with this Snowflake Template printable! Be sure to grab yours today and create your own beautiful blizzard!
Snow is so exciting! It’s so fun to see big, white, fluffy snowflakes fall, and we love to run out and play in it. Whether we are wishing it would snow, or we live somewhere it doesn’t snow very often, we always like to make our own paper snowflakes! My kids love to make them in all sizes and shapes and hang them around our home. This Snowflake Template printable is perfect for some easy snowflake fun! With 14 different snowflake patterns, you are sure to have hours of fun folding, cutting, and decorating your own beautiful snowflakes!
When it is too cold outside to play, your kids need a lot of fun indoor activities to do, and this Snowflake Template set is just what you need. Simply print them out, get out your safety scissors, and start folding and cutting! The directions are easy to follow, and you’ll love the pretty results!
For more weather fun for all seasons, don’t forget to check out our Papercraft Weather Cards!
Not quite ready to join our email list where we share free and paid products and fun ideas? That is ok! Purchase the template below!
Why Scissor Cutting Skills are Important
Giving your kid opportunities to practice cutting with scissors will help them with so many important developmental skills:
- Cutting with scissors helps to build hand strength, which will help them with everyday tasks such as using a pencil, spoon, or toothbrush.
- Cutting helps develop hand-eye coordination as they use both eyes and hands to work.
- Scissor practice also helps with using both sides of the body, called bilateral coordination, as they use one hand to hold and turn the paper, and the other hand to cut.
- Your kid will improve their ability to focus, follow directions, and pay attention to detail as they practice cutting along a line.
Tips and Tricks
- Use safety scissors that are kid-friendly and easy to use for both right-handed and left-handed kids!
- Add glitter glue to add some beautiful sparkle to your snowflakes!
- Want bright colorful snowflakes? Print your templates on colorful paper for some more fun!
More Snowflake Ideas…
Enjoy some snowflake-themed sensory play by mixing snowflake shapes with rice, beans, or instant snow powder in a plastic bin. Your kids will love digging their hands in and feeling each shape! Count each shape, or sort them by size. It’s guaranteed to bring hours of fun!
Curl up together and read Little Snowflake with your little one! You’ll both love the fun illustrations and rhyming story about snowflakes, how they form, and what happens when they land on the ground.
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable or template that you find on our website or received in your email. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.