Spring is almost sprung and butterflies are in the air everywhere you look. These butterfly crafts for kids are the perfect way to celebrate spring or pass the time on a rainy day.
If you are looking for a fun craft for the kids, then look no further than these butterfly crafts for kids. They are fun and a great way to bring nature indoors. With so many crafts to choose from you are sure to find so many ways to entertain the kids with these.
Why Make Butterfly Crafts for Kids
Crafting with the kids is a great way to spend time with the kids. You can make these butterfly crafts as a family or one on one as a special bonding moment. Not only that, but crafting uses inexpensive supplies like paper, toilet paper rolls, paper plates, paint, and glue.
The best thing about these crafts is that they are customizable to allow your child’s imagination to grow. When it comes to these butterfly crafts for kids there is a craft for every age group. From toddlers to teens your kids will find a project they will enjoy creating.
Butterfly Crafts For Kids
- Butterfly Handprint Craft by Frosting and Glue
- Origami Butterfly Bookmark Corner by Red Ted Art
- Butterfly Handprint Card by The Best Ideas for Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly by The Best Idea for Kids
- Butterfly Finger Knitting by Red Ted Art
- Easy Paper Butterfly by Red Ted Art
- Bubble Wrap Butterflies by The Craft at Home Family
- Paper Plate Butterfly Craft for Kids by Taming Little Monsters
- Butterfly Toilet Paper Roll Craft by Fun Money Mom
- Coffee Filter Butterfly by Crafts by Amanda
- Cute Paper Butterfly Craft by Kids Craft Room
- Butterfly Collage Art Activity by Ful Learning for Kids
- Summer Snacks for Parties by Hunny I’m Home DIY
- Popsicle Stick Butterfly Craft by Hunny I’m Home DIY
- Garden Butterfly Craft by Blue Bear Wood
- Fluttering Butterfly Wristbands by Homan at Home
- Tissue Paper Butterflies by Play Party Plan
- Printable Butterfly Suncatcher by Artsy Mama
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft by Mommy Made That
- Paper Bag Butterfly Puppet Craft by Kids Craft Room
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable or template that you find on our website or receive in your email. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.