This printable monkey headband craft is the perfect craft to do with the kids. Whether planning a party, studying monkeys at school, or focusing on M’s, this animal headband craft is perfect.
It is so easy to make that kids of all ages can do! Just download the monkey craft template, print it, and then let your kids color it. Once it is colored, cut it and make this fun headband!
Be sure to check out our whole collection of headband crafts for kids for even more fun projects to do with the kids.
Printable Monkey Headband
When making this monkey headband craft, the supplies are simple. Most of these you already have on hand.
Monkey headband template of your choice (download located on each individual headband craft page, or you can buy them all here in our ebook!)
How to Make a Paper Monkey Headband
- Download and print the monkey headband template on your choice on cardstock.
- Once it is printed, let your kids color it however they choose.
- Once done, cut out the headband.
- Glue the long piece to the headband. Add headband extenders (extra cardstock) if needed to make it big enough.
- Staple it to the correct size of your child’s head.
Monkey Headband Craft Options
There are so many ways to use this template!
- Option 1- Follow the above directions.
- Option 2- Cut out all the pieces individually and cut them on different colored cardstock that you prefer. Build your monkey craft headband for a cute layered look!
For more fun animal headband crafts, don’t forget to grab our lion craft headband and our narwhal craft headband!
Get All Our Favorite Animal Craft Headbands Here!
Share with us!
We hope you enjoyed all our fun animal headband craft template ideas! Be sure to follow us, tag us on Instagram, and use the hashtag #frostingandglue so we can see all the finished craft projects you do with your kids!
Monkey Headband Craft
Do you have your own little monkeys? They are going to love making this Monkey Headband Craft! Our downloadable template and simple instructions make this craft so easy. Give it a try!
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc.
- Glue, tape, or a stapler.
- Markers / crayons / colored pencils
- Glue stick
Print out your Monkey Headband.
Cut along the dotted lines.
Add some color to your headband with your crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
Use your glue, tape, or stapler to attach the two ends of the headband together.
Put it on your head to show off your very own Monkey Headband!
Create the appearance of different textures. Use a combination of different coloring utensils, like crayons, markers, or colored pencils, to decorate your Monkey Headband!
Make your Monkey look like it’s going BANANAS with googly eyes! You can even use two different sizes of eyes to make it look even crazier.
Michele is a mom of 5 with her degree in marriage and family studies. She believes that one of the best ways you can spend time with your family is doing fun things together.