Your kids will hop with joy for this adorable Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft! With these easy instructions, you’ll be creating and playing together in no time!
Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
Springtime is such a fun time to get excited about baby animals, and bunnies are a favorite at our house! They jump at any chance to hold or pet a soft bunny, and of course, they love to make some cute bunny crafts! They had so much fun making this Bunny Paper Bag Puppet and Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft, so I just knew they would love this Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft!
My kids love using recycled materials to make things, so this Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft was right up their alley! It was so easy to gather up a few supplies and start crafting together! By adding some small goodie bags filled with jelly beans or chocolate candies, we were able to turn them into adorable spring gifts for our friends! Don’t miss out on this fun and easy project! Grab your Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft template by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Colored craft papers
- Empty toiled paper roll
- Craft glue
- Take a toilet paper roll and cut it into half or you can keep the full roll.
- Wrap and cover the roll with craft paper of your choice. Use the colored craft paper you selected for the bunny.
- Select the colored craft paper that you used to wrap the TP roll, and trace the bunny patterns (body, head, and feet)on it and select pink colored paper for the inner ear, blush and front patterns of the bunny. Trace and cut out the patterns.
- Stick the inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts and stick the pink round cutouts on both cheeks of the paper bunny’s head pattern.
- Use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the bunny.
- Stick the pink front cutout on the paper covered roll. Stick the 2 feet cutouts on the bottom side of the roll.
- Stick the paper head on the top front side of the roll to complete the TP roll bunny craft.
Tips and Tricks
- Add craft pom poms to your bunny tail or cheeks for some cute and fluffy detail!
- Tie a ribbon around your bunny for a pretty spring bowtie decoration!
- Fill a small treat bag with candies and put it inside the toilet paper roll for an adorable spring gift for a friend!
More Bunny Ideas…
Try these adorable DIY Bunny Bookmarks! You’ll love putting them in your favorite books or giving them to a friend with a yummy treat!
If your kids love to pretend play, spend some time acting like a bunny! Brainstorm all of the things bunnies do, such as hop around, wiggle their nose, cuddle together, or nibble their food. They’ll have so much fun in their make-believe bunny world!
Love this Toilet Paper Bunny Roll Craft? Pin it for Later!
How Do I Access My Free Template?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free templates will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable or template that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.