It’s the season of sharing and receiving all the love! Gather your kids, crayons, markers, colored pencils, and maybe even some glitter glue for an afternoon of coloring with these Valentine’s Day Coloring pages! What better way to fill the hearts of those you love than to create alongside them?
In this collection of Valentine’s Day coloring sheets that we’ve designed for you, you’ll find something for everyone in your family. There are simple coloring sheets for younger kids and more advanced coloring pages for older kid and teens, and yes, even adults love them too!
Supplies For Valentine Coloring Pages
There are some supplies you’ll want to gather for a smooth, enjoyable, and successful time together.
- Paper for printing your pages: standard printer paper, 8.5” x 11”
- Art mediums: crayons, colored pencils, markers, paints
- Paintbrushes, if you’re painting
- A mat or paper to protect the surface you’re painting or coloring with markers on
- Scissors: kid-friendly, adult sized, and decorative are fun too!
- Pencil for the activities to make erasing easy
- Glue, if you want to glue onto cardstock or make your pages into cards for friends
- Printed coloring pages
Valentine Coloring Pages
This set includes 8 Valentine coloring pages. Can’t wait to get started? Scroll down to download all the Valentine’s Day coloring pages that you love! When you click the picture, the download will begin.
These Valentine coloring printables are for personal, non-commercial use only.
More Valentine’s Day Fun For Kids
If you just can’t get enough, check out these other fun activities to enjoy with your family for Valentine’s Day this year!
- Valentine’s Day Decorations
- Valentine Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Valentine’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Valentine’s Day Crafts for Teens
- Valentine Snacks for the Classroom
- Valentine’s Day Boxes for Boys
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages for Kids
Encourage your kid’s imagination this Valentine’s Day by giving them these fun Valentine’s Day coloring sheets that they’ll want to color again and again! They can share with friends and loved ones, teachers and bus drivers alike. Find the pages they love, click on them, and they’ll be available right away!
Valentine Coloring Pages for Teens and Adults
I have come to realize that I really enjoy coloring, and my kids do too! I’ve discovered one of our favorite family activities that is loved by my kids is time spent coloring with their dad and me. The quality time is special; we all relax as we color, and we produce something beautiful! Not only that, I find that as we color together the kids start opening and talking about all kinds of things that are going on in their life.
Pull out your favorite art mediums, like watercolors, colored pencils, the new box of crayons you’ve been waiting to use, a variety of paintbrushes, sponges….the sky is the limit! Add a little treat, and you’ve got a sweet Valentine’s evening to remember!
Do you have kids who love to color? Grab some of our other coloring sheets!