Recently I made some really cute paper bag puppets with my kids and I decided that I loved them so much that I needed to find even more for them to make! I know that my preschooler is really into storytelling, so I knew that I should find him some Paper Bag Puppets for Preschoolers that would be easy for him to make.
Preschoolers are so cute because they find joy and happiness in the little things. Even crafts with brown paper bags as a supply! I just know that any preschooler will love making their own paper bag puppet. These are designs that I know they will be so happy to create.
Puppets for Preschoolers
My preschooler also loves to eat their cookies with this really cool and Creamy 3-Ingredient Whipped Kool Aid Recipe. It just makes the experience so much better! Try out one of these adorable Paper Bag Puppets with your preschooler. I know that they will have a blast making and then playing with them.
Supplies Needed To Make Paper Bag Puppets for Preschoolers
Having these supplies will really help out with making these crafts:
- Brown Paper Bags: This is very essential for these crafts.
- Paint: This is a great thing to use on paper bags to make awesome designs and characters.
- Colored Craft Paper: It will go great with the paper bags and stick to them well too.
- Glue: Your colored craft paper will stick perfectly with this regular craft glue.
- Hot Glue Gun: This may be necessary if you are trying to attach heavier materials.
- Scissors: You’ll need these to cut out the cute designs.
Paper Bag Puppets for Preschoolers
DIY Mickey Mouse Paper Bag Puppet [Free Template] by Mombrite
Paper Bag Minion Craft: Fun Despicable Me Craft for Kids by Mombrite
DIY Disney Junior Bluey Craft Puppets (Video Tutorial) by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
How to Make a Unicorn Paper Bag Puppet (with Free Template!) by Simply Full of Delight
Paper Bag Put Me In The Zoo Craft [Free Template] by Simple Everyday Mom
Paper Bag Corn Craft [With FREE Template] by Simple Everyday Mom
Disney Up Carl Paper Bag Puppet by The Inspiration Edit
Paper Bag Frog Puppet by Crafts by Amanda
Michele is a mom of 5 with her degree in marriage and family studies. She believes that one of the best ways you can spend time with your family is doing fun things together.